05 October 2005

WHAT'S GOING ON?



I'm back in business. Back up on the internet diary train. Ready to jump into all of my sworn enemys' camps and declare my allegiance to the movement known as "Tell everyone all the stuff that really have no interest in hearing about, but that you hope they might" - ISM.

I've quit smoking. I can hardly believe it. I'm coming up on three weeks, or is it already three weeks? I'm not sure--something like that--give or take a few days. I've been helped along by the Patch. I've also been helped along by all those people willing to put up with my shit.

It hasn't even been as bad as I thought, but at the beginning I had a rough couple of days. For instance, I nearly strangled my friend Antonella for insisting upon riding her bike while I was forced to walk mine (it had a flat tire).
Although on second thought, to be honest, that shit can be pretty annoying anyway.

Regardless, I'm not nicotine free, but I'm smoke free (except for a whole lot of second-hand smoke) and I feel good, although I'm slowly beginning to expectorate the nearly ten years worth of crap with which I've filled my lungs.

So, that's the news. Now that I'm back I will return with new and exciting adventures, with which I will entice and tantalize my huge and dedicated readership.....

anyone...? anyone...? anyone...?

Oh, and I cut my hair. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment