01 November 2005

One Brother Gone, One Returns...

So, just recently, I have lost a brother to the road and one has returned from the same.
My brother Brian has gone off to India, where he's pursuing dreams and fate and religion and music. He's got space on blogspot, although he doesn't seem to be updating it much. Anyway, the site is www.brianbondinindia.blogspot.com. Maybe he'll keep in posted and we'll be able to read what he's up to. Although I imagine he's got enough to think about and enough to do already without worrying about posting his news...
[if interested in hearing some of his own acoustic music, check out www.brianbondmusic.com]
My brother PJ has just returned from tour with his band. They drove clear across the US and back again, playing shows for kids all the way. His music [and tour journal] is definitely available at www.outsmartingsimon.com. There you can find both free mp3s (I think), as well as cds for sale.
It's strange--I'm so used to going away, to traveling and leaving others behind. It's a lot easier that way, I think, at least for me. When I travel, I'm always so stimulated by things around me, so busy learning and trying to fit in, finding my place, meeting new people, that while I miss my family and friends, I have a whole lot less time to worry about it.
When my brothers leave, I feel their absence so much more.
So anyway, welcome home PJ, and safe travels Brian.
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment