15 December 2005

Who are you all?


Hello All!

No information or observations right now, Just a few questions. I've noticed in my "research" that the most popular searches that land people randomly on my site are:

1. head shave
2. jamaican meat pattie
3. bond
3. trota el mundo

This got me thinking: Who reads this stuff? Who are my virtual friends? What other searches make people land randomly on my site? Who are my regular readers? And finally, why are people looking up things like "jamaican meat pattie" and "head shave" on google?

I'd love to hear from anyone reading my blog or checking out my website. Feel free to write me at chris_m_bond@yahoo.com if you like (or dislike) what you read here.

Have a great day.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris,

    Just had to do a little catch-up on your blog. I've been busying studying all week and traveling across the country. I think I like the shaved head- though it does make you look at little scary- especially this picture here. Are you on vacation yet? Anyway, enjoying the journal :) hugs, -v

    ReplyDelete