04 January 2006

Heading to the Sahara

Dear All,

I have very little time to write at the moment, so this is merely a quick message that will serve to assure all of my safety and inform of my upcoming plans...

I rented a car yesterday in Essaouira, famous for having been the home of Jimi Hendrix for a time. I have now reached the town of Ourzazate and I hope to reach the Gorges de Drades in a few hours. From there I will head to the Sahara.

I hope to be able to write more this evening. Thanks to all for reading and for your comments as well...

More to come (with pictures) asap

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Happy New Year, Chris! I look forward to your next post. Glad you're having such a fantastic trip, and that you have internet access to share it. Safe travels...

    ReplyDelete