13 January 2006

Paris (with update)

I'm in Paris with Hannah now...

Strange how such a foreign place can feel so much like home when compared with environs even more foreign. It took me a few minutes to realize that I wasn't back in New York again. Then I realized that Paris is much more beautiful than New York, and that everyone is speaking French here, and that it is difficult to find such a delicious croque monsieur on the streets of New York.

There is a possibility of a travel extension due to problems with flights, so I don't know when I'll be home. We'll see how it all works out.

More soon.

::: The airline fixed problems with the flight, and I will be in France until Wednesday, January 18th. Life is hard :::

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:37 AM

    hey chris thanks for the voyage
    kisses, hannah

    ReplyDelete