01 April 2007

Finally

Well, I return, fresh as a daisy and ready to post some photographs and videos from the last few months. I have finally purchased the necessary equipment to connect my camera to the computer.

Last night was the first show that Sirius.B played in public. It was a great success, and the crowd at the Root Bar was supportive and enthusiastic. It looks like we will be returning soon as well. Wednesday is our next show, at The Bobo Gallery here in Asheville, so The Root Bar was also a great warm up for this next event.

First UP: A video of me riding and then falling off of a mechanical bull in Key West, Florida. Although you can't really tell in this video, the clapping for me was minimal. The clapping for the fat guy that fell hard before me (after only half the time on the bull) was thunderous. Fair? I don't think so.



Below, images of the cabin that Ellen and I stayed in Hot Springs, the potato we ended up cooking that looked like it had a face, and the cat that Ellen ended up adopting:







And to continue.....Ellen with the cat, the cat (now named Filthy Chicken Sanchez) with the kittens she gave birth to 12 hours after her adoption. The kittens now have names too -- they are Lordhouse (the largest, fattest, and strongest kitten), Liz Taylor, and Sailor (the only boy):





And Finally, the beauty of Patriotism, Xenophobia, and Gas Station Condom Dispensers:



Have a nice day. More soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment