16 May 2007

Granada

I have arrived in Granada, after suffering through a six hour flight. I was lucky (please note the facetious tone) to be seated next to a rather boring and strange lawyer from Virginia. This man had the incredible ability to not only talk non-stop, but to do so in the slowest, most Southern patrician voice that I have ever heard.

I also had the great luck to just miss (I watched it pull away, spouting fumes of defeat in my direction) the bus designated to bring my plane's passengers into the city centre, some miles away. The Granada airport, being a tiny little thing, did not have another flight arriving for over two hours. And so, unwilling and unable to pay the nearly thirty dollars for a cab to the city, I waited what turned out be nearly three hours.

But I am now here, tired but in high spirits, happy to be traveling yet missing home and those that remain there.

I hope that all are well. More soon.

1 comment:

  1. Your trip sucks so far. Mas tequila sexo marimoto!!!!

    ReplyDelete