31 May 2007

Rachidia

I just found out yesterday that only foreigners call Errachidia by that name. Locals call it Rachidia, and so from now on, so will I.

I do not have much time to write at the moment, and so I will keep this post short, and reserve the space for a few photographs. Soon I will return with a full report on the happenings here in Rachidia as well as the previously promised videos and photographs of my journey from Azrou to here.

Below you will find photos of the following:

--Me with my friend Driss, sleepily sipping tea
--The creation of my new (somewhat too large) sandals by Abdelhak, the brother of Driss. Amazing, really, how quickly that man can make a shoe.
--Driss's Aunt. I have a nice picture of his mother that I will post soon.
--Driss's sister with Driss. His sister is (good naturedly) telling me not to take her picture, not saying that she is No.1

I hope that all are well.






No comments:

Post a Comment