26 July 2007

Site Meter

Just a quick note and question, with an explanation.

I have a bit of an obsession with checking the "Site Meter" at the bottom of my page, which lets me know the number of visitors per day, general location, etc.

Anyway, I often wonder who is reading this blog. In particular, I am wondering at the moment who from New Zealand is reading this blog. Is it you, Scott?

If not, would the masked man or woman please take off their mask of anonymity?

In addition, to anyone else reading this blog, especially if I don't know you--drop me an email or a comment letting me know who you are. It's nice to know who's reading.

Finally, please do not worry about privacy and all the rest. I cannot see who you are, and oftentimes I cannot even see exactly where you are. All that I can see is the location of the server and/or internet company that you use.

As for an update on Cordoba and Spain in general, today our whole group headed out to Malaga for a day at the beach. The day was slightly overcast, which ensured a minor sunburn for all involved, but we had a great time.

More soon.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 PM

    hey! this is funmi. i was your student at nyu a few years ago in one of your advanced grammar and composition classes. perhaps you don't remember me, but i remember you specifically because this was the class where i started to really get into learning spanish.

    so just to confess that i've been reading your blog for a few months now, like shortly before you left for morocco. ah, and to say that i really enjoy your posts. i hope you continue to enjoy yourself.

    chau,
    funmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. greeting,
    grace and peace to you... and fun.

    this is mark, of mark and rosie, here in columbia, sc.

    we are expecting a daughter, and reading your blog is as adventurous as i get, as this family/parental thing is ample inspiration for staying at home... and enjoying the humididty.

    nice gun by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:57 AM

    Son, you don´t respond to emails? We´re back in Spain (the final leg of our journey) until the 30th. We´re expecting a visit, and we´re not taking any of your flakey bullshit. Get your bald ass to Barcelona in the next two days or we´re paying Bernadette an unexpected visit when we return to the states.
    "O teu olho do cú é tão grande que até uma nave espacial cabe lá dentro" (Portuguese Word of the Day)
    Sincerely,
    Keith Robinson
    gwillman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chris!

    I've linked to your blog from the last email sent to your spanish students last semester (2007) in Asheville, NC. I really enjoy reading your posts, and even logged on to read them in the middle of my vacation, signing in once from a small internet cafe on the coast of the Black Sea, in Crimea. Hope to catch you on campus soon...
    Paul v Nunan

    ReplyDelete