19 December 2007

Radio Show Wednesday

Tomorrow I'm heading out to Knoxville, Tennessee.

That, my friends, is something I never in my wildest dreams expected to say before moving down South. (Yankees are like that -- We can't even imagine visiting Tennessee).

Sirius.B will be playing a show at the Preservation Pub in downtown Knoxville. We'll also be giving an afternoon performance at one of the larger Tennessee radio stations, WDVX. It should be a great show, as it is a live show (with a live audience) and is simultaneously broadcast over the airwaves and the Internet.

We'll be playing during the 12 - 1 hour (the Blue Plate Special) -- Some guy named Sam Lewis will be opening for us, and we'll be playing the second half hour (perhaps a tad more). If you wish to tune in, I'd suggest doing so around 12:00 and catching the whole show.

Anyone interested can listen here:

http://www.wdvx.com/main.html

OR HERE:

http://www.penguinradio.com/stations/3950

More soon -- I've got some pictures from a recent hike at Bent Creek (a local forested area) to share -- but not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment