12 March 2008

Nonsense

What a bunch of nonsense. I've just read an opinion piece in the New York Times that purports that Hillary Clinton's "Experience Advertisement" (that silly, fear mongering commercial with the sleeping children and the red phone in the night) is a racist ad.

I'm amazed at this man's super power, which seems to be the ability to look at something and see in it whatever he likes. I truly am reminded of a paper that I once wrote for an English class in which I claimed that Cambell's soup advertisements used communist imagery to sell their steamy soup.

Read it here

Oh, and so as not to be misunderstood -- I think the commercial is ridiculous and lame -- but most certainly not racist.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    huh....maybe Hillary will take you on the campaign trail

    ReplyDelete