13 June 2008

Garden and Rock

Some more photos of the garden and its delights below. Also enjoy a picture of me (looking a bit scary) from Sirius.B's recent show at the Garage at Biltmore.

Very few of the plants have yet to bear fruit, though I have been enjoying the Swiss Chard and the Mustard Greens with delightful abandon. Radishes (as is obvious from the photo) have also been popping out, though I seem to only get about one a day or so that seem ready to pull.

BASIL


WATERMELON


RADISH


GARDEN (SEE SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI ON LEFT)


GARDEN


TOMATO PLANTS


JAPANESE EGGPLANT


Leaving the garden for a minute, find below a picture of me from the Garage at Biltmore (Photo by Zen, a student of mine and a local photographer). I believe that I may have just broken a string, thus my guitar-less presence on stage.

ME, AT THE GARAGE

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the garden's rockin, Panch - and what a handsome photo someone took of you!

    Hope your porch hopping days are done and you get better soon man.

    ReplyDelete