07 April 2010

Profound Lost Thoughts

This morning, on my way to yoga, a thought occurred to me that was profound, interesting, and amusing, but I forget what it was. Whatever it was, my immediate thought, for the first time in a while, was that I should share my thought in this forum. "Yes!", I thought, "This shall be the thought that rejuvenates my blog, and it shall blow fresh life into my writing."

Alas, it is not to be. I take it as a sign, however, that I do still have things to share with you, my surely few, dwindling, oh so few remaining readers. Not that there were all that many to begin with.

For now, I shall share a few things with you:

1. For those who have never checked out my brother PJ's blog, check it out please. You won't regret it. It is the home of many profound things, and will surely make up for the one lost thought from this morning. He is at the end of an entire year of traveling, playing music, meeting people, driving coast to coast to coast, flying across the world, and generally just living large and in charge. His blog can be found at www.yearofathousandroommates.com.

2. MY CD, with my band Sirius.B, is now available online. If you like good music, or even if you don't, but you'd like to support music in general, and perhaps be cheered by fun, raucous, and lively music, I suggest you buy it. It only costs $6 online (plus two bucks for shipping I believe). I suggest you go do it now. Waste not another minute!
You can find it at www.siriusbmusic.com/music.php.

That's all for now, but I plan to return shortly. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment