***facebook peeps: click on "original post" to read this blog entry***
Coming to the end of the semester finally. Perhaps with this break will come the opportunity to do the following things:
3. Unicycle (weather permitting)
4. Make pots
5. See my wife and other family
6. Tell you, dear reader, about some of the exciting things that I have been up to.
Regarding no. 6, such things might include discussing in detail the following activities that I have managed to fit in between working so many jobs:
1. Beer brewing
2. Mead making
3. Kim chee making
4. Motorcyling (off-road included!)
5. Unicycling on my new, much bigger (29" wheel) unicycle.
6. Attempting a winter garden structure.
8. Making and selling pottery.
So, here is to hoping that with this break and a spring semester of much easier schedule, there is time to tell of much of these exciting endeavors. Stay tuned.