27 May 2011

Gardening

So far, this is my best garden to date. Much hard work by Beth and me.

I'm looking forward to posting more soon, detailing what we are growing and how.

For now, you can see the whole thing, more or less, in these photos. The first photo is the back of the garden (farthest from the road). Each photo is progressively closer to the road.

We have onions, taters, tomatoes, artichokes, chard, kale, salad greens, arugula, garlic, herbs, three or four types of pole beans, peas, soy beans, Lima beans, bell peppers, five or six types of hot peppers, cabbage, broccoli, broccoli rabe, sweet potatoes, tomatilloes, corn, pumpkins, squash, zucchini, poppies, and cress. I may be forgetting something, though that's the best I can currently do.

Stay tuned for more.











No comments:

Post a Comment