23 February 2006

Art

I grow quite delinquent in my bloggerly duties. Why? I've had a visitor, and Art has held my sway in these last few days, as I put the finishing touches on a project which I will soon unveil in photographic form. It's a secret, so I won't say anything about it, but I will provide photographs soon.

In other news, I want to say that my dentist wins the award for most ridiculously fast cavity drilling - tooth filling process in these here entire United States of America.

Yesterday, I showed up at his office a half hour early for a three-thirty appointment. Lame.

By three-o-five I was sitting in a chair. By three twenty I was walking the streets with a numbed mouth, running my fingers along the bottom lip and marveling at the strange sensation...Wait, scratch that....the strange non-sensation that I was feeling. This guy must be cousin of the Flash or something, because he's ridiculous.

In an update of the recent New Jersey criminal activity....

Big Surprise, the armored guard was in on the whole thing. I guess that he made up the whole "There was another guy...The guy that had the gun was a red-headed guy" thing....

More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment