04 June 2006

Er Rachidia

Very little time to write at the moment, and I have many photos to share, so this will be a short entry. More to come soon.

For now, I will merely say that my three Latin lady friends and I have met some of the kindest, most open people that I have ever known. So kind, in fact, that we got off our bus (destination Marrakech) here last night and stayed with one of them in his family's house.

We are now on our way to Marrakech (at least that is the plan), but I will be returning here in four or five days. I have been invited to stay in their town for as long as I like, and I have been made to promise that I will return.

And so, all plans to study Arabic in Fez have been thrown away like so many sunflower seed shells, lost in the dusty streets of the suburbs of Er Rachidia.

Tomorrow I will write about the whole affair. I hope that all are well and thanks for your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 PM

    salut c moi nabil driss de morocco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:39 PM

    hi driss ca va? c moi driss de errachidia et lautkh driss moi j'atten le revenu de toi ecout pas de oublier le mo ella ysehel mon numero c 073956700

    ReplyDelete