28 June 2006

Some photos

Finally, some photos. Oddly, the Internet cafe that finally works for photos also seems to be a graveyard for the slowest computers in Morocco. This being the case, I have not had the liberty of choosing with leisure the photos that I would really have liked to share. Nonetheless, these should at least give you an idea of some of the things about which I have written.

Saturday Souq (market) Ksr El Barrani

The Barrani Boys and I (wedding)

Abdou, Wedding

Bad Wedding Photo, Throne

Young boys, Ksr El Barrani

Ghost Town, Miski

Abdou and I, Miski (La Source Bleu)

Abdou's Maternal Grandmother

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:12 PM

    salut mon amis chris c moi driss de errachidia de maroc est ce que tu veux vien une hotre foi au maroc regarde mon apelle moi sile te plais mon numéro c 21273956700 ok bayyyyyyyy...... i miss you...

    ReplyDelete