04 July 2006

Work Work Work

What a change....

I am in Cadiz, here in Southern Spain (Andalucia), working with the Abbey Road Study Abroad Program as a Spanish teacher and chaperone to young kids.

Things are super busy, and they are working me like a pretty well paid, very lucky qnd extremely privileged slave. Still, it is strange to be working again, to be responsible again, to be not quite so free as I have been for quite some time now.

With the amount of work that I have, I do not even have time at the moment to write too much. I will, however, continue to post regularly and keep all informed of my travels and mini-adventures.

I hope that everyone is well, and thanks again for reading.

1 comment:

  1. haha- you knew I'd be reading- is this a subtle hint, Mr. Bond? ;) -la jefa

    ReplyDelete