29 November 2006

Mancrush (updatedx3)

Vote me to the top!

I was recently directed to Mancrush, a website which defines itself as "an ambitious - yet necessary - attempt to classify and rank every man of stature in the history of the universe. Find your heroes and role models, and vote them to the top!"

Who would have thought? I've been put on the list. Well, let's just say that I'm on the list. I don't know who put me there.

Anyway, that aside, I would love your help in voting me up on the list. So go to the website and vote me up, and tell your friends to do the same. When I rule the World of Crush, you will be favored.



*mancrush update (I'm at number 4)




UPDATE
----------

It appears that someone has created a wikipedia entry dedicated to Pancho Romero. They seem to have entered a slightly inaccurate biography for Pancho, however, so I would like to enlist anyone's help in editing the "wiki". All you have to do is create an account with wikipedia, which allows anyone to edit any entry in the collection.

GO TO: WIKIPEDIA and let the world know all that you do about Pancho.

*Looks like they caught me pretty quickly. There is no more page. I had my moments in the limelight, and now they are gone.

1 comment:

  1. So, I just checked into Mancrush and as of Saturday at 10 am you are directly behind Jesus. Just thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete