07 April 2007

Cold

So a few days ago, I was white-water rafting on the French Broad River, gleefully swimming in the temperate North Carolina waters.

This morning, I have woken up to find snow on the ground and the air frigid and crisp. Record lows have been reported here in Asheville--last night it went into the low 20's, and tonight should be around 15 degrees--and I can unscientifically report that we received more snow last night than we did all winter long.



This is certainly quite a surprise for all of us here. Sadly, this also means that my recently planted garden is now a recently dead garden. Work will recommence soon, as hopefully the weather will warm up for good over the next week or so.

-----------------

On another note, I have received some pictures of Sirius.B's Root Bar performance, which I'd like to share with you all. You can see more, and check out our music at OurSpace.





------------------

That's all for today! Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment