27 June 2007

I Have Returned

I have been gone, gone, gone, but I have returned.

Ellen got here five days ago, and left this morning. The visit was incredible, but left little time for sitting around in Internet places and writing on this blog.

We saw some great music acts, ate a lot of delicious food, and walked up and down the hilly Lisbon streets.

And now she is gone, and to be absolutely honest, I am completely at a loss for what to do. I may head north, but then again, I might head south. I only know that it is time to leave Lisbon. I have done it justice, and it is time to go.

Too much has happened over the past few days for me even attempt to summarize our trip, so I will merely put some photos here for you to enjoy, and leave it at that. Updates will be more regular from now on.

I hope that all are well, and thanks for reading.















2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Picture #2:

    - Ellen looks quite beautiful
    - Pancho looks quite gay

    Bwo ha!

    You guys rook rike you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god you are alive! I was missing the updates. Great photos of you guys. Can't wait to hear the details.

    ReplyDelete