01 December 2005

Southbound

On Tuesday night I left NYC and headed to Jersey to take my Dad's car (I have no car). I had the luck to join my brother and some of his friends (also friends of mine from long, long ago with whom I've recently reconnected, thanks to my bro) in their Tuesday night Montclair, NJ bar tradition. We all enjoyed some brews, PJ and I headed home, and PJ made me one of his famous grilled cheese sandwiches (they deserve the fame).
I'm headed down to Charlottesville, Virginia to see my friend Michelle. I decided to make another stop along the way in Mechanicsburg, Virginia, where I also have some old friends. My one buddy Tico has been away for nearly four years in the Dominican Republic, where he was working with the Peace Corps, so it has been ages since we've seen each other.
Anyway, nothing much more to say. It's nice to be on the road, nice to be seeing friends, nice to know that I'm not working...
More soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment